End User Services Manager
Perella Weinberg Partners is seeking a leader to manage our End User Support Services Team based in New York. This is an exciting opportunity to work in a fast-paced environment as part of the global technology team. In this role, you will lead a team of highly professional support analysts, and act as a technical resource across a vast array of infrastructure products and initiatives. The End User Support Services Team Manager will be responsible for leading the Help Desk support team, ensuring the group is achieving defined metrics/benchmarks, and rolling out standards and processes to provide effective customer service and meet requirements.
- Leading a global team of support professionals overseeing Level 1 and Level 2 requests, incidents and problems. Manage and coordinate urgent and complicated support issues. Act as an escalation point for all requests and incidents. Develop and mature phone/ticket escalation processes to ensure free flowing escalation and information within the organization. Determine root cause of issues and communicate appropriately to internal and external customers.
- Create metric reporting to the IT leadership team. Drive Ticket Deep Dive analytics and develop strategies for improvement. Work to make Service Desk the single source of truth and service delivery channel for IT.
- Create and update documentation on process, procedures and run-books.
- Manage the asset inventory database, addressing purchase requests and working with vendors. Maintain and administer vendor accounts, pricing, and relationships.
- Administer on premise Avaya phone system and video conferencing system.
- Oversee Solutions repository and ensure top quality solutions are available to the staff.
- Develop Service and Business Level Agreements to set expectations and measure performance. Develop an effective and workable framework for managing and improving customer IT support in the organization. Advise management on situations that may require additional client support or escalation.
- Manage process for communicating outage/emergency activities to the organization.
- Provide white glove service to senior members of the firm.
- End user application license management.
- Experience in managing a global helpdesk team, working with other IT teams, and providing best in class support to banker clients.
- Incumbent will be leading a team of globally based professional support staff, so must have excellent leadership skills.
- Incumbent will be working directly with the highest level of Firm management, so excellent written and verbal communication skills are a must.
- Highly motivated, agile thinking and willingness to think creatively in problem solving.
- Experience working in a highly regulated financial services company.
- Office 365 administration and Intune MDM/MAM experience.
- VDR Administration (Firmex, Box).
About Perella Weinberg Partners
Perella Weinberg Partners is a leading global independent advisory firm, providing strategic and financial advice to a broad client base, including corporations, institutions and governments. The firm advises clients across a range of the most active industry sectors and international markets. With more than 550 employees, Perella Weinberg Partners maintains offices in New York, Houston, London, Calgary, Chicago, Denver, Los Angeles, Paris, Munich and San Francisco. For more information on Perella Weinberg Partners, please visit: http://www.pwpartners.com.