2021 Advisory Summer Analyst - San Francisco (Technology)
Why Join PWP?
PWP employs a combination of deep industry knowledge, a dynamic engagement model and technical expertise to offer clients exemplary advice. As excellence requires partnership at all levels, we embrace a culture of collaboration and spirit of innovation. Our business is growing and you will have unparalleled experience here – come see why!
Your Internship Experience:
The ten-week internship program offers a unique and differentiated experience where interns play an active role on teams and make meaningful contributions from day one. At PWP, we believe the best way to learn is on the job. You will collaborate directly with our Advisory M&A and Restructuring teams and gain real world transaction experience. Our entrepreneurial environment encourages you, like all bankers at PWP, to take on an outsized level of responsibility and make an impact.
We hire interns with the goal to convert to full-time and consider your career development one of the Firm’s most important investments. Our banker-led training team designs a robust one-week training program and thorough on-going curriculum to maximize your modeling and analytical expertise. Throughout the program, we strive to create opportunities that stimulate, reward, and help you to grow.
We complement training and on-the-desk experience with mentorship and networking opportunities, including a formal mentor and buddy program, wellness / volunteer initiatives, and team building events. In our apprenticeship culture, junior bankers have direct access to senior bankers and are encouraged to seek their guidance and advice. As a valued member of the team, you can be assured you will finish your internship with meaningful insight into the advisory business.
- Build financial valuation models
- Conduct quantitative analysis
- Conduct company and industry research
- Engage in due diligence processes
- Create client presentations
- Actively engage on complex transactions, including live deals
What We Look For:
- A completed graduate degree by June 2022
- Historically competitive academic standing, with an understanding of financial concepts
- A strong work ethic and a high level of personal integrity
- A positive and collaborative attitude
- Clear and concise communication skills
- Advanced critical thinking skills
- Desire to take initiative and excel at what you do
This opportunity is for our San Francisco Technology team.
PWP is an equal opportunity employer.
This opportunity is closed to applications.