Perella Weinberg Partners is seeking a Cloud Engineer to join our Infrastructure group in New York. This is an exciting opportunity to work in a fast-paced environment as part of the global technology team. In this role, you will act as a technical resource across a vast array of infrastructure products and initiatives. The Cloud Engineer will own the solutions architecture, engineering, and operations for the Microsoft Office 365 / Azure platforms, ensuring maximum end-user utilization and productivity, while maintaining security and compliance requirements.
- Lead the design, configuration, implementation, delivery and support of the Microsoft 365 platform with a focus on Messaging (Exchange Online), Communications (Teams), Collaboration (SharePoint Online, OneDrive for Business), Security (Azure MFA, AIP, ARM, ATP, Office 365 Security Center) Endpoint (Microsoft Endpoint Manager, Intune), Office 365 Apps (Power Automate, Insights, Forms, Planner, Stream, Sway, To-Do, etc.), Compliance (PAM, AME, Compliance Center) and Azure Storage
- Lead the design, build, implementation, and delivery of Microsoft Azure IaaS / PaaS / SaaS, including Compute, Networking, Security, IAM, Backup, Monitoring & Data / BI
- Design, develop, create, and manage a best practice operating model across the platform
- Maintain a highly secure system through proper security practices to ensure security and regulatory compliance requirements are met
- Ensure the highest possible system performance and availability through intelligent design of services
- Serve as the subject matter expert (SME) for Office 365 / Azure
- Engage in operational support as the key point of escalation for the entire Office 365 technology stack
- Advanced working knowledge of Public Cloud based solutions and API’s.
- 8+ years of experience in Infrastructure Engineering and Administration
- 5+ years of experience in Azure and Office 365 platforms
- Advanced working knowledge of Azure implementations including Azure Active Directory, Data governance, Resource manager, Container Services & Configuration manager.
- Experienced implementing cloud security solutions including role-based access, Access Management, Identity & Directory infrastructure, and Azure security center.
- Experience working in a hybrid environment
- Experience working in a highly regulated financial services company
About Perella Weinberg Partners
Perella Weinberg Partners is a leading global independent advisory firm, providing strategic and financial advice to a broad client base, including corporations, institutions and governments. The firm advises clients across a range of the most active industry sectors and international markets. With more than 550 employees, Perella Weinberg Partners maintains offices in New York, Houston, London, Calgary, Chicago, Denver, Los Angeles, Paris, Munich and San Francisco. For more information on Perella Weinberg Partners, please visit: http://www.pwpartners.com.
This opportunity is closed to applications.