Investment Banking Analyst: Consumer & Retail
Perella Weinberg Partners is actively seeking an Analyst to work in its Advisory business in New York, focused on Consumer & Retail.
Analysts at Perella Weinberg Partners work as members of lean deal teams providing a broad range of services to the Firm’s clients. Analysts work on high profile, complex engagements and transactions in close coordination with senior bankers across multiple disciplines.
- Offer deal execution support
- Build financial valuation models
- Compile, examine and interpret financial data for use in financial analysis and forecasting
- Work closely with senior team members and clients on transaction executions
- Prepare and assist in the creation of presentation materials
- Provide leverage to senior level management on new business opportunities
- Develop expert industry knowledge
- Bachelor’s degree with 1 – 2 years of current investment banking experience
- Strong financial modeling, finance and accounting skills
- Prior work experience with accounting, financial or market data, databases, or analysis tools (Factset, Capital IQ, SNL, Bloomberg), Excel, PowerPoint
- Ability to work well in a team-oriented environment and enjoy collaborating with others on projects
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong project management skills
- Superior attention to detail
- Desire to take initiative
Perella Weinberg Partners is an Equal Opportunity Employer
This opportunity is closed to applications.