Human Resources Business Partner - Agility
The HR Business Partner will work alongside Agility’s business leaders serving as a trusted advisor. The candidate should bring previous experience and knowledge across HR including talent development, recruiting, employee relations, leadership assessment, compensation, training, diversity and inclusion, etc. This role is located in the Denver, CO office.
- Responsible for all core HR functions for Agility; ensure execution and prioritization of HR strategies and initiatives in alignment with business plans and goals.
- Work with Agility’s PEO to ensure seamless administration of payroll and benefits services.
- Work closely with Agility’s CFO to provide guidance on payroll and annual compensation processes.
- Work with Agility’s Partners to develop and implement a training curriculum for the staff.
- Work with Partners on forecasting and planning their talent pipeline; recruit across all levels including developing job descriptions, reviewing resumes, interviewing candidates, identifying hires and designing offer packages.
- Consult with business heads on organizational design, talent development and employee career paths.
- Develop and implement the firmwide performance review process; partner with business managers to ensure reviews are crafted and delivered in a productive manner.
- Partner with leadership to execute the annual compensation process; review market data, obtain market color and ensure employees’ pay remains competitive and aligned to performance.
- Independently coach managers and employees on employee relations matters, terminations, and performance management; partner with outside counsel as needed.
- Partner with CIO, CHRO and Firm’s Diversity & Inclusion Leadership Council on developing and executing a diversity strategy; design and craft internal communications pertaining to diversity initiatives.
- 7-10+ years of professional HR experience; financial services experience preferred.
- Undergraduate degree required.
- Comprehensive knowledge of HR discipline and strong knowledge of HR-related laws and regulations.
- Experience working as an HR Business Partner or Generalist and having broad HR exposure.
Competencies and Skills:
- Ability to build and maintain strong relationships with HR team, business leaders and external vendors.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills; comfortable communicating with business leaders and sharing point of view.
- Strategic thinker with an execution mindset; willing to set the strategy and “roll-up” their sleeves to ensure high-quality execution.
- Strong work ethic and self-motivated; ability to set and manage priorities, multi-task and pivot as priorities change.
- Strong analytical skills – leverages data to support decision making and to develop solutions; competency with Microsoft suite (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Outlook).
- Experience with Workday preferred.
Agility serves as the Outsourced CIO for a select group of premier endowments, foundations, family offices, and other long-term investors. As it has for over a decade, Agility develops and executes a customized investment solution to help each client meet its unique goals. A division of Perella Weinberg Partners Capital Management, Agility has approximately $10 billion in assets under management.
About Perella Weinberg Partners
Perella Weinberg Partners is a leading global independent advisory firm, providing strategic and financial advice to a broad client base, including corporations, institutions and governments. The firm advises clients across a range of the most active industry sectors and international markets. With more than 550 employees, Perella Weinberg Partners maintains offices in New York, Houston, London, Calgary, Chicago, Denver, Los Angeles, Paris, Munich and San Francisco. For more information on Perella Weinberg Partners, please visit: http://www.pwpartners.com.
This opportunity is closed to applications.