Advisory Off-Cycle Internship Programme (Europe) - January 2024
Perella Weinberg Partners is a leading global, independent investment banking firm. We provide comprehensive, independent advice to help our clients achieve their highest priority strategic objectives. Our collaborative team of bankers, with broad and deep industry expertise, deliver novel insights, differentiated guidance, and tailored solutions for our clients. In 2016, Perella Weinberg Partners joined forces with Tudor Pickering Holt & Co (TPH)1, adding an energy M&A advisory franchise along with an energy securities research, underwriting, and trading services business to PWP.
Our bankers’ extensive and unparalleled advisory experience enables us to assist our clients as they navigate opportunities and challenges in any market environment. With approximately 600 employees, PWP currently maintains offices in New York, Houston, London, Calgary, Chicago, Denver, Los Angeles, Paris, Munich, and San Francisco.
Our Off-Cycle Internship Program:
Our innovative Early Careers Programme is the cornerstone of our hiring efforts. We bring together a diverse group of individuals and partner them with our own industry experts to provide an unparalleled learning and mentoring experience.
At PWP, we believe the best way to learn is on the job. The six-month internship will give you the opportunity to work as a member of a sector/deal team providing a broad range of advisory services to the Firm’s clients. You will gain unparalleled insight into our Advisory business, as well as the tools you need successful launch a career in investment banking - whether analytical, relationship-building or client-facing.
Throughout the program, we strive to create an inclusive environment that stimulates, rewards, and helps you grow.
- Analysis and research of company and industry specific financial information
- Conduct quantitative analysis and financial valuation
- Create client presentations
- Engage in due diligence processes
- Coordinate the execution of advisory mandates as part of a deal team
- Completing an undergraduate degree between December 2023 – July 2026
- Available to complete an internship starting in January 2024 for up to 6 months
- Business proficient language skills in English, and French for those interested in the Paris office and/or the French Team in London
- Historically competitive academic standing
- Intellectual curiosity and aptitude for problem solving and numerical analysis
- Thorough grasp of financial concepts
- A strong work ethic and a high level of personal integrity
- A positive and collaborative attitude
- Clear and concise communication skills
- Desire to take initiative and excel at what you do
Perella Weinberg Partners is an Equal Opportunity Employer
This opportunity is closed to applications.