Advisory Graduate Analyst Programme (Munich) - July 2023
Perella Weinberg Partners is a leading global, independent investment banking firm. We provide comprehensive, independent advice to help our clients achieve their highest priority strategic objectives. Our collaborative team of bankers, with broad and deep industry expertise, deliver novel insights, differentiated guidance, and tailored solutions for our clients. In 2016, Perella Weinberg Partners joined forces with Tudor Pickering Holt & Co (TPH), adding an energy M&A advisory franchise along with an energy securities research, underwriting, and trading services business to PWP.
Our bankers’ extensive and unparalleled advisory experience enables us to assist our clients as they navigate opportunities and challenges in any market environment. With approximately 600 employees, PWP currently maintains offices in New York, Houston, London, Calgary, Chicago, Denver, Los Angeles, Paris, Munich, and San Francisco.
Our Analyst Experience:
Our junior banker experience is differentiated. We bring together a diverse group of individuals and partner them with our industry experts to provide an unparalleled learning and mentoring experience.
We believe the best way to learn is on the job. As a valued member of the team, you will play a meaningful role on projects and gain exposure to clients and senior bankers across the Firm. Our entrepreneurial environment encourages you, like all bankers, to take on an outsized level of responsibility and make an impact.
We consider your career development one of the Firm’s most important investments from day one. Our new Analyst training program and on-going early careers development curriculum will position you to thrive in any situation – whether analytical, relationship-building or client-facing.
A collegial, close-knit and collaborative culture is essential - you will develop meaningful relationships and lasting friendships. Your experience is complemented by wellness offerings, volunteer initiatives, and team building events. We strive to create an inclusive environment that stimulates, rewards, and helps you grow.
- Analysis and research of company and industry specific financial information
- Conduct quantitative analysis and financial valuation
- Create client presentations
- Engage in due diligence processes
- Coordinate the execution of advisory mandates as part of a deal team
- Completing an undergraduate degree in 2023
- Historically competitive academic standing
- Intellectual curiosity and aptitude for problem solving and numerical analysis
- Thorough grasp of financial concepts
- A strong work ethic and a high level of personal integrity
- A positive and collaborative attitude
- Clear and concise communication skills
- Desire to take initiative and excel at what you do
Perella Weinberg Partners is an Equal Opportunity Employer
We advise you to apply in advance of the deadline as we are reviewing applications on a rolling basis and therefore positions may be filled before the final application deadline.
This opportunity is closed to applications.