Fund Accounting/Operations Analyst - Agility
Agility is seeking an Analyst to join our Fund Accounting/Operations Team. The position is located in the Firm’s Denver, CO office, but remote work is expected at least through mid-2021.
The Fund Accounting/Operations team works with the Agility investment team, client services team, and the portfolio managers to manage all accounting and operational matters for Agility. The team members interact with internal teams, clients, outside investment professionals and service providers. This role will mainly focus on information processing and coordinating with various internal parties for clients’ investment portfolios. As the business evolves and the individual gains experience, the required tasks may evolve or be broadened.
- Monitoring client correspondence. This includes, but not limited to, daily review of emails, retrieving and saving documents (such as capital call and distribution notices, KYC/AML Requests, tax documents, audited financial statement, performance, capital account statements, monthly/quarterly letters, etc.), creating reminders to ensure timely action is taken.
- Assist with the settlement of investment trades and margin management.
- Data/Information management, including the management of external managers’ website log on credentials.
- Assist with operating expense management process.
- Review monthly closing of clients’ accounts and reporting.
- Perform ad hoc projects and tasks related to internal and external request.
- Bachelor’s degree in business, finance, accounting or a related field with a strong academic track record.
- 0-3 years of professional work experience; financial services preferred.
- Ability to work independently in a fast-paced environment.
- Reliable, detail-oriented and well organized.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- High proficiency with Microsoft Excel is required and knowledge in PowerPoint and Word is preferred.
Annual Salary Range: $48,000 to $70,000
Individual will be eligible for an annual discretionary bonus, and participation in firm’s health insurance plans including medical, dental, and vision coverage, and participation in the Firm's 401k plan. Individual will also be eligible for paid time off including vacation days, sick days, and parental leave and any additional benefits required by applicable federal, state or local law.
Agility is an award-winning Outsourced Chief Investment Officer providing investment management services to endowments, foundations, families and other institutional investors. The firm invests in strategies across public markets (equities and fixed income), real assets, absolute return, and private capital and manages approximately $12.17 billion as of February 5, 2021. Agility is headquartered in Denver with additional offices in New York and Austin. For more information on Agility, please visit: https://www.agilitycio.com/